September 3 Exodus Release Note
This labor day weekend, we bring you one of the largest updates to Exodus to date. This update is focused on the release of the mining skill, our final resource gathering skill. Additionally, you will see vast changes to our scene and overall visual effects throughout all of Exodus, as well as a completely redesigned mining area. Lets get into the details:
Mining Skill Release
Talk with Cole the miner to get your first pickaxe. The cave contains 5 types of ore/minerals: Iron, Coal, Gold, Titanium, Tungsten. As with the other resource gathering skills, each ore will require a pickaxe of a different level. You will find the merchant has already adapted his store and now sells a variety of pickaxes!
It might just be us, but mining is a bit of a change of pace in comparison to sitting by the lakeside and fishing, and every here and there you'll find something interesting. Look out for rare geodes - you never know what could be inside.
- The mine now has multiple entrances as well as a more developed system of rooms and passages full of torches, dripstones, and...darkness.
- The fishing area has been changed to be a little rockier. The water isn't as deep, but it hold even more secrets now.
- Some fog has started to roll into the Forest area, and it's really made woodchopping into a hazy experience.
- There are now 5 new robin hood hats in the merchant store! Go get those NFTs!
- Scavenger hunts just got a lot harder. There are now 50% more locations, and the darkness of the cave doesn't help.
- Metamoney can now be withdrawn from the bank again, in case you still had some there.
- Banking should be a bit faster when depositing and withdrawing. Players can now organize their bank items.
Tier 4 Lifetime Membership has been increased from $599 to $999.
We hope you enjoy this update as much as we do -- looking forward to the next batch of content.
Enjoy your weekend and happy Labor Day,
Exodus Development Team