July 9 Exodus Gaming Update
Scavenger Hunting Passive Activity: Every day at 0:00 UTC, 10 scavenger locations will appear! Search them out to earn currency or a chance at 6 rare gems ( Diamond, Ruby, Rubellite, Peridot, Spinel, Topaz ). You can now redeem your scavenger hunt tokens at the Scavenger NPC, located at her fruit stand outside on the pathway. Redeeming a token will reset your scavenger locations and spawn 10 new ones.
Money Pouch: You will now keep your metamoney in a money pouch located in the inventory! No longer do you need to worry about losing coins, or depositing and withdrawing them. Enjoy!
Quality of Life and Patches: We have been working hard behind the scenes to smooth out your experience and patch up reported bugs. The main updates you will notice are:
- Additional scenery, rocks, plants, and more have been added.
- The dock scene has been updated in preparation for fishing.
- You can now climb the tower inside the bank.
- There are more bankers, and they are easier to get to.
- You are no longer allowed to drop your hatchet!!!
- Pressing the "1" key now opens and closes your inventory.
- Hatchets now spawn more dynamically when clicking trees.
- Items will no longer overlap when swapping in the bank.
- Pine trees now have colliders and you cannot walk through them.
- YOU CAN NO LONGER DROP HATCHETS!!!!!
- Inventory should load/render faster.
- Selling items with a full inventory no longer results in lost coins!!
- The skills tab experience and levels will now update live.
- The bank inventory should now update properly when full.
- Shop now restricts to 1 purchase per 2 seconds to avoid accidental spam buys.
- Non-members now see membership popup
Good luck finding some gems, some of them are pretty rare!
Sincerely, Exodus Development Team