Fishing Skill Release Today we bring you a brand new skilling activity: Fishing! Suddenly, there seems to be a huge variety of freshwater fish in the Exodus pond. We aren't quite sure how they got there, but we can tell you all about them:
- There are 5 types of fish that you can gather (Catfish, Bass, Trout, Gar, Walleye)
- Each fish will require the next level of Fishing Rod (there are 5, get your first from Finn the Fisherman!)
- Fishing takes a bit longer than WoodChopping, but the merchant is willing to pay slightly more for your efforts.
- 4 Fishing Poles have been added to the Merchant Store
Good luck getting started - off to the races, who can catch a Walleye first!?
Quality of Life Improvements
- NPCs have a nice name plaque to let you know who they are
- Tools, Trees, and Fish will now display their respective level in all interfaces
- Resources will now tell you if you don't have the right tool equipped right when you click as opposed to 5s later.
- Bank "deposit all" method should be slightly faster.
- Bushes are no longer free-thinking, and do not assume random rotation angles. We hope you enjoy a relaxing day by the ponds with Finn!
- Multi-logging bans. We have added a system to detect whether or not you are signed in and playing on 2 screens at once for the same account. We want to make sure that each account plays fairly! If you are detected on multiple screens, you will receive a soft-ban of 10 minutes. Gotta do what we gotta do, sorry! ( You can use multiple addresses at once, just don't sign in to the same one on multiple screens )
Sincerely, Exodus Development Team
P.S. Don't get too used to the fishing scenery, due to the new schools of fish that have moved in, the villagers are planning a bit of renovation..