July 15 Exodus Release Notes
As we are preparing for our next major update (Fishing), we have still been working to improve the quality of gameplay and overall visual experience in Exodus! This week we bring updates to the shop, a leaderboard, and a few patches.
New Shoppe Items
The Shoppe has fresh NFTs in stock! Go to the village merchant to check them out. Overall we have 5 new tier 4 items, 3 new tier 3 items, and 1 tier 2 item. For tier 4 we have: Purple Robin Hood Hat, Black Wizard Hat, Purple Wizard Hat, Purple Feather Hat, and the Blue Dragon Shield. For tier 3 we are releasing: White Feather Hat, Yellow Feather Hat, Black Lion Shield. Lastly, the plain Blue Shield will be available for tier 2 members. Remember, the Shoppe is based on your tier of Beta membership, upgrade to get access to more NFTs!
There is now a leaderboard available on the outside wall of the bank for those who were curious how others were doing in-game. Go check out the top 10!
- the tasks on the quest tab should now update as you chop logs
- Parrots are no longer floating in mid-air
- Hammers are no longer falling off the forger's table
- The bush covering up the scavenger hunt location was adjusted
- There is now an overlay effect when underwater in the fishing area!
- The chopper no longer talks about steel hatchets
Looking forward to pushing out more patches and updates. In the mean time, we are hard at work preparing the server-side logic and front-end visuals for fishing!
Enjoy your day, and check out the new NFTs!! Sincerely, Exodus Development Team