Hello Exodus players! This week, we bring you an overhaul of various user interface elements, some quality of life improvements/bugfixes, as well as some new additions to the shoppe! Here are the details:
UI Overhaul ( V2 )
- We have replaced the USB-stick interface with a new, more neutral design. This includes the Inventory, Equipment, Skills, and Quests interface. Hope you enjoy the wooden look.
- The bank has also been replaced to match the design of the other new interfaces.
- The shoppe now is sorted into various pages, so as to separate the different tiers of items.
- Metamoney will now use standard abbreviations for amounts of 10,000 or more (10,000 becomes 10k). You can click the metamoney to expand to see the exact number.
- We have replaced the Catfish model, so hopefully everyone can click it, it now behaves more like the other fish.
- If you have a full inventory and you click on a resource, you are now immediately notified instead of being notified after a delay.
- You can no longer claim a scavenger hunt location with a full inventory.
- Ban-time should now count down from 240s if you get timed out. Please don't be shy to let us know if you still are getting timed out by mistake!
New Shoppe Items & Prices
- You will notice the Sand Rogue outfit is now available in the store! You can now purchase the: Sand Rogue Hood (Tier 0), Shoocacu Bow (Tier 1), Sand Rogue Gilded Body (Tier 2), Sand Rogue Legs (Tier 3), and Sand Rogue Boots (Tier 4). You'll have to have a tier 4 membership in order to buy the complete outfit in the store!
- We have revamped our pricing system to be more formulaic and consistent. You'll notice some prices have changed. Some have increased, some have decreased.
We are busy preparing the cave for the release of mining skill at month's end! Stay on the lookout for more updates,
Enjoy your weekend,
Exodus Development Team